1. Music of the Cordillera,Mindoro, Palawan and Visayas have similarities in terms of function of music in their daily lives.
2. Bossed gongs are also found in Palawan and in Mindoro. The flat gong traditions in the north relate to similar traditions found among, for instance, the Mnong Gar of North Vietnam while just the same
3. Music of the Cordillera,Mindoro, Palawan and Visayas have similarities in terms of function of music in their daily lives. Music is often used in rituals
4. the Music of Mindoro is used for communication with the spirits in ritual and worships, weddings , works, courtships, festive occasions and lullabies
2. The similar to Cordillera Music, the music of Mindoro is used for communication with the spirits in rituals and worships, weddings, works, courtships, festive occasions and lullabies.
sorry i only know the answer of no. 2
DESCRIBE THE MUSIC OF CORDILLERA HERE:
Their vocal music and songs are mostly compannied by variety of instrument that can be classified into three major division.
DESCRIBE THE MUSIC OF MINDORO HERE:
They worship spirits and natural forces as gods as a part of their religion. However, it's also used for more contemporary rituals such as weddings,courtships, festivities and lullabies
DESCRIBE THE MUSIC OF VISAYAS HERE:
It is highly dependent on its use and purpose. They have songs for many occasions and situations-from expressions of love and courtship to children's song.
DESCRIBE THE MUSIC OF PALAWAN HERE:
The music of palawan aims to imitate the sounds produced by nature
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CORDILLERA AND MINDIRO:
Their instrumental have both three majors
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CORDILLERA AND MINDIRO:
Mindoro if often used to communicate with the spirit words and it's denizens while Cordillera musical instrumental isn't foregin to the tubes of cordillera
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN CORDILLERA AND VISAYAS:
They're both communicate to each other
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CORDILLERA AND VISAYAS:
The visayas instrument that used in rondalla is different types of guitar,while Cordillera instrument is unique such made as bamboo and wood
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN MINDORO AND PALAWAN:
They're both reflected in their instrumental music
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MINDORO AND PALAWAN:
Mindoro have three major instrumental used while Palawan has two only
SIMILARITIES BETWEEN VISAYAS AND PALAWAN:
They both have many instrument used
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN VISAYAS AND PALAWAN:
Palawan music acts as a representation of nature and their environment. Visayas music are highly dependent on its use and purpose,They all have songs that explains everything such as lullabies, weddings, children's song and more.
The Cordillera region is known for its unique musical instruments including the gangsa kalinga, nose flute, bamboo flute, buzzer, bangibang, tongatong, diwdiw-as, saggeypo, and bamboo zither. The region also has various festivals