8.2 figuratively speaking. tell whether the following lines are examples
or personification. encircle the number if it uses personification and
scout if it does not use personification. write your answer on your
leaming notes. be guided by the notes in the "this is good to know
1. their hearts jumped with joy knowing that pendong was saved.
2. the road to dagat-dagatan was a writhing snake on a fence,
3 the waves swallowed pendong into the deep.
4. the river heard the laughter of the boys.
5. the car slept on the bank of the distant river.
6. the salambao embraced the half-conscious boy.
7. the news whispered to the people the heroic act done by david.
8. david's feet are like propellers of a steamboat.
9. his stroke was like a movement of a beautiful butterfly,
10. the water choked pendong until he lost his consciousness.
is good to know! ?
answer: sentence na yan uror
as an artists
it devestates me seeing people copy other people's ideas and it is also a form of copyright. there are some "artists" that would steal are and claim and say it's theirs. it's very hard to convince that person to at least credit the original artist.
because a king is like god.
my teacher is like my hero, he/she helps us to learn alot about things, he/she sacrifices his/her sleep and time just to help us learn and even skips lunch just to teach us of what we should do, know and not do, he/she is a great hero that everyone needs and wants and he/she is loved by everyone and that is why my teacher is my hero.
or personification. e...