Arrange the given adjectives and think of a possible noun for them. after that, write a sentence using that phrase . 1.black, graceful, tall- necked , petite 2. italian delicious creamy square 3.wooden big pink a 4.delicious round warm french 5.vast dark cold the
1. Graceful tall-necked petite black woman.
2. Delicious square creamy Italian cake.
3. A big pink wooden cabinet.
4. Delicious round warm French bread.
5. The cold vast dark night.
1.Graceful tall-necked petite black lady.
2.Delicious square creamy italian dessert.
3.A wooden big pink door.
4.Delicious warm round french cuisine
5.The vast cold dark room.
setting is the time and place mentioned in the story.
i think instead of *is the word *are may fit better?