answer: of course i couldn’t help but feel depressed or sad about it, but i would also respect myself by standing up for myself and protecting myself
answer: history on tourism.
the first nomad, who wandered with his movable dwelling in search of food and shelter from one place to another, must have been struck by the variations of ecology. this must have been a pleasant experience for him. the shift from unintended pleasure out of travel to traveling exclusively for pleasure constitutes the history of tourism, which is closely related to man's economic growth, cultural an political development. once the man had settled on the land or found a place under the sun, which he called home, movement from that to any other place brought out the meaning of travel into the open.
1. deductive reasoning, also deductive logic, is the process of reasoning from one or more statements to reach a logically certain conclusion.
2. inductive reasoning is a method of reasoning in which the premises are viewed as supplying some evidence for the truth of the conclusion; this is in contrast to deductive reasoning.
3. a logical fallacy is an error in reasoning common enough to warrant a fancy name.
4. bandwagon used in reference to an activity, cause, etc. that is currently fashionable or popular and attracting increasing support.
5. hasty generilization drawing a conclusion based on a small sample size, rather than looking at statistics that are much more in line with the typical or average situation.
6. a red herring is something that misleads or distracts from a relevant or important question.
7.(sorry if theres no answer on this)
expectations? did leon help
maria prepare to meet his