it's produced air, so that we feel cool air. .
collective nouns - words used to represent a group
1. school of fish
2. flock of birds
3. herd of sheep
8. fleet of ships
10. swarm of bees
answer: the vanity of the rat is a korean folk tale written by y. t. pyun. this story illustrates how arranged marriages are done by the parents for their children. this is a custom in many countries in the world, including korea.
the characters in the story are as follows:
1. mr. and mrs. rat - the couple who only have one daughter whom they have given everything; they wanted the best husband for her
2. mr. sun - the most powerful and magnificent one according to mr. and mrs. rat
3. mr. cloud - more powerful than mr. sun, since mr. sun is powerless when mr. cloud covers him
4. mr. wind - more powerful than mr. cloud, since mr. cloud must go wherever mr. wind blows him
5. mr. stone buddha - more powerful than mr. wind, since mr. wind cannot blew mr. stone buddha
mr. stone buddha, according to him, can fall over easily when the rats burrow under his feet. so for him, the rats are the most powerful. in the end, daughter rat married a rat.