hindi ko rin alam
summary: sona 2019
1. believe me, i will end my term in fighting.
2. drugs will not be crushed unless we eliminate corruption.
3. recent uncovering of massive fraud in philhealth proves that the corruption is pervasive.
4. i appointed a new philhealth president (amid discovery of corruption)
5. i have fired or caused the resignation of more than 100 officials in government without regard for relationship.
6. dratic reforms in some goccs infamous for high salaries are implemented.
7. i have emphasize that “trabahante lang ako ng pilipino” improve delivery of service.
8. lto, sss, bir, lra and pag ibig are the top agencies to improve their services.
9. to agencies: simply your processes; “do it electronically like service”
10. make complaints hotline more responsive.
11. paghiningian kayo ng agency ng more than what is needed, “mag eskandalo kayo”.
12. if you extort money from me, i wll slap u.
13. pag nagreklamo sa , dapat totoo.
14. malacanang is open 24hrs for complaints that are true.
15. equipped with political will, we cleaned and rehabilitated boracay.
16. dot and dpwh secretaries, mentioned in rehabilitation of boracay.
17. noong naayos ang boracay, pinaalis ko yung mga pagbati sa akin; “i am paid for what i am doing”
18. pinagmalaki ang pagsailalim sa boracay sa land reform; ipinamigay sa mga aeta. di raw para sa mga kaibigan.
19. we have a long way to go with manila bay rehabilitation; we will relocate informal settlers.
20. we will shut down businesses that pollute manila; will “dismantle” and “burn” violators.
21. everybody is complaining about davao airport but i will fix that last “para wala ng masabi”
22. telecommunications for “underserved areas” will be fixed.
23. to bangsamoro: “we need to enforce the law”
24. i hope bangsamoro transition will fastrack.
25. more filipino learners are receiving basic education with over 27m enrollees.
26. i support the measure to create national academy of sports for hs students.
27. small scale enterprises have received loans.
28. i implore congress to postpone 2020 barangay election.
29. i suggest congrest must enact the magna carta for barangay.
30. stop abuses inflicted on our overseas filipinos.
31. to stop abuses inflicted on ofw’s, establish department of overseas filipinos.
32. we are now tormentors, we our own we find corruption everywhere.
33. it is both a national embarrassment; for every transaction
34. when will corruption end? ?
35. when will corruption end? ? corruption exasperates.
36. sometimes they write what i say but not what i mean.
37. war leaves widows and orphans; i’m not ready or inclined to push for conflicts.
38. on eez: we will make a stand in due time.
39. in that meeting in china, i said i want to dig oil because that is ours; chinese president says there’s a conflict.
40. on west phl. sea: we can talk about it but it can mean trouble.
41. on west phl. sea: i cannot go there, even if i bring the coast guard, china claims and has possession on the territory.
42. on west phl sea: tayo ang umatras noong 2012 sa
43. on west phl sea: sabi ko “please, let us fish” because they are driving us away.
44. on west phl sea: pag ipadala ko ang marines ko to drive away chinese vessels, not one of them will return.
45. historical claim, fishing rights are allowed by unlos; “it is there”
46. on west phl sea: there is a time for everything.
47. arbitrar ruling even states that the ph may enter into fishing agreements if requirements are met.
48. west philippine sea is ours.
49. help me to pull millions of filipinos out of poverty.
50. feel free to expose anything that is not in accordance with law.
51. trabaho bill will reenergize businesses and create jobs hopefully
52. pass salary standardization law, ngayon na; include higher salary for teachers.
53. sino naninigarilyo? “you should be exterminated from the face of the earth”
54. binanggit ang cut off ng pag bebenta ng alcohol at oras sa videoke na ginawa sa davao city.
55. right- sizing bill, dapat ipasa na.
56. natural disasters are poverty creators; hasten establishments of “department of disasters resilience”.
57. we need to hasten bill to improve water resources.
58. to congress: pass fire protection modernization program just like in davao city.
59. to congress: pass the national land use act so we can meet demands of new investors; we will encourage them to develop rural areas.
60. to mayors, dilg: all the clearances and permits must be out at the very least in three days.
61. marami tayong pera to uplift the masses “kung di ma corrupt ang pera.
62. nagbanta akong magresig kung ‘di maayos ang corruption.
63. if you think you can run the country, then go ahead; that’s the problem of filipino people.
64. to mmda, others: reclaim public roads that being used for private ends.
65. i am selected by the people not the military, not the police.
66. i will not give illegal orders for them to implement.
67. to appoint ex-military men because they follow instructions; i will
based on my research, it's spider woman.
because i don't know