actually,there's no sense of taste stated in the story "A day in a country"
Hope That Helped
proverbs are popular sayings that provide words of wisdom
"a bad workman always blames his tools"
- this is used when a person blames their tools when they did their task poorly.
a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
- things we already have are already valuable than what we can get.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- when the people we love are not with us we love them even more.
actions speak louder than words.
- actions are a better reflection of one's good moral action, for it is easy to say words and it is harder to do actions.
a fool and his money are soon parted
- this is used to describe people who dont know how to spend their money wisely.
1. when tomorrow comes, i'll be on my own.
2. feeling frightened of the things that i don't know.
3. stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight. you're getting me through the night.