Activity 2: EXPERIMENT: MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER
Objective: To identify pollutants in the water supply
Gauze or clean white cloth large enough to cover a faucet
Hand lens (optional)
1. Choose a faucet in your house.
2. Cover the mouth of the faucet with gauzo or a clean white cloth. Tie the cloth with the string
to keep it from falling.
3. Remove the gauze every day and examine it through a hand lens. Record your observations
in your notebook.
4. After one week, remove the gauze or cloth. Using your hand lens, examine the gauze or cloth
for the last time.
5. Dry the cloth and tape it on cardboard. Cover it with plastic to preserve whatever has been
caught in the cloth.
6. Bring the cloth to school.
7. Lay your cloth on the table. Compare your cloths.
eto po yung tanong
What did you observe from the experiment?
What did you expect?
What kind of particulates was trapped in the cloth?
Which of the faucets yielded the cleanest and dertiest?
What did you not expect?
What do you plan to do as a result of this activity?
paki sagot po sa nakakaalam
rude daw wala naman akong nasabing masama
why u delete meh answer?
you think the a word any word is product of the word is very protective in your your your healthy
Which of the faucets yielded the cleanest and dirtiest?
The faucets that yielded the cleanest were the one installed in the kitchen. The faucets that yielded the dirtiest were the one installed in the garage.
Water pollution is the alteration of the chemical, physical, radiological or biological properties of the water particles It results in the impairment of the quality, purity or state of the water.
The land affects the amount of runoff water
umm sir ikaw po ang gagawa nyan dahil nasayo po ang expectation kung pano mo po nagawa