1.jm a math class, 8pupils received a grade of 90. if 16% of the class got 90, how many puppils are these in a class?
2.jm grade six outing ,240 pupil participated if 80% joined the outing how many grade six pupils are there?
3. joy got 70% or 35 correct answer in a test . how many items are in the test ?
4. a grade six class went on a field trip only 98% or 49 pupils joined the activity. what was the class environment.
5. john has p20 ing his pocket which he save from his daily allowance . if this is 5% of his allowance how much is his daily allowances
6.jm 1: 2 = 3: 6 what do you call the terms 2 and 3?
7.if 36 children is for 18 apple how many apple is for children?
8. solve for n in the equation n/8 = 3/4
9. for every 8mango tree in the oorchard there are 4 avocado trees. how many mango trees are there if there are 192 trees in all ?
10.what is the value of n in the proportion 5/12= 35/n?
11.a car travels 96 kilometer with 6 liters of unleaded gasoline. how far will it travel with 20 liters?
12. what percent is equal to 1/4 ?
13. how is 2/5 written in percent?
14. how many ppercent is equal to 6.45?
15. what is 20% of 80?
16. of the 50 pupils in a class, 20% are boys, how many boys?
17.a blouse is marked p500 at 25% discount how much will i pay for the blouse?
18. 16 is 20% of what number?
19. what percent of 240 is 60
pleasehelp me with solution thank u very much help me i gave 20points pls
98 people are in the class
since there are only two choices and there are three items
25 000 centimeters
1 kilometer = 100 000 centimeters
to convert 0.25 kilometers into centimeters, simply multiply it to 100 000.
0.25 x 100 000 = 25 000
0.25 kilometers = 25 000 centimeters