ANSWERThe range is the difference between the greatest and least value in a set of data or simply difference of the highest score minus the lowest score. In the given data the highest score is 38 and the lowest score is 23. The range is r= 38- 23= 15
This question is an example of ungrouped data.For other information related to the topic, click the link below
1. The topic is about the range of probability :
2. The topic is about Find the median, mode and range:
3. The topic is about how to find range:
Since the range is the difference between the greatest and the least numbers of given set of numbers which are 23 and 38.
So 38 - 23 = 15
30 miles per hour is 880 yards per minute.
1. please follow simple conversion factors of distance and time:
(a) 1 hour is 60 minutes (1 hr = 60mins)
(b) 1 mile is 1760 yards (1 mi = 1760 yards)
2. multiply the given rate with the conversion factors (a) and (b) cancelling out the units and leaving with the desired units.
(30 miles/hour) x (1 hr/60 mins) x (1760 yards/1 mile)
[cancelling out common units in numerators and denominators]
= 30 x 1760 / 60 yards per minute
= 880 yards per minute
3. following the formula, final answer is 880 yards per minute.