4. D. Pre-Cambrian
5. B. In nature, the organisms with desirable characteristics may survive while those with weaker traits may not.
6. D. Similarity in genomic DNA
7. A. Body structures develop because they are used extensively
8. A. Dying out of dinosaurs during Cretaceous period.
9. C. They have a common ancestor and have the same kind of proteins.
10.D. All of the above
The both song is both lullaby
1. The words are defined according to its meaning (A) and synonymous word (B).
2. Definitions in letter A are the elaborated meaning of the word, while those in letter B are the alternative words.
3. For me, it’s letter B. If I see new words, I always try to find out the synonym(s) of it to make it easier. However, not all synonymous words have the same meaning. It will depend on how you have constructed a sentence, and if it fits to your sentence. It is still better to check the definition of a word.
the correct answer is:COMPASS
yes but its only the gongs
the borang and kulintang are both similar in appearance and playing style
Because, the instruments are the same way to make the musical instrument to the countries