Physical Law: Law of Interaction
if the light strikes to a (mirror) object in the dark room it will light like a bulb that is on in the dark room.
if you have happened to swallowed an ice there wouldn't be an effect towards it, but maybe your throat would hurt for a little while depending the size of an ice whether it is small or large. And anyways there is nothing bad would happen since an ice would just melt as in goes on in our body especially because or body system is hot.
Nothing happens if you swallowed an ice since this will melt inside your digestive system. But if the ice is big this may cause slight pain as it passes through your digestive tract.
4. The correct calculation of risk as provided by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is as follows:
R = Risk
H = Hazard
E = Exposure
V = Vulnerability
5. B. Anchor heavy furniture, cupboards, and appliances to the walls or floor.
6. False it should be Volcanic hazards
9. A. White
12. b. immediately leave the low-lying coastal areas and move to higher ground
15. B. Sulu/Tawi-tawi/Basilan/Batanes
17. B. Ground rupture