in Comfort room
Mosquitoes prefer stagnant water within which to lay their eggs. They most commonly infest:
Mosquitoes breed in stagnant, standing fresh water oftentimes found around the home, schools, or any surroundings.
Here are some examples of mosquito breeding places:
• In tin cans
• discarded tires
• other artificial containers that hold stagnant water.
In other surroundings like in:
• untainted pools
• clogged rain gutters
• plastic wading pools that hold stagnant water.
Reduce mosquito breeding in your home, schools and surroundings:
• Don't let water go stagnant. Mosquitoes need stagnant, still water to lay their eggs and for the young to successfully hatch and mature.
• Pick up your litter.
• Drain or throw out old tires.
• Declutter and get rid of junk.
But don't you know that there are smells from fruits or plants that are hated by mosquitoes? They are as follows:
You can also check the following link for mosquitoes breeding places:
On water buckets left around 2.on very moist places