Wearing a wide-brimmed hat outdoors is great way to protect your hair, eyes, and skin from the sun's ultraviolet (UV) rays. While you still need to slather your skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB rays, a hat can help give added coverage for the skin on your ears and neck.
answer:proxima centauri bgliese 667 cckepler 442kepler 452
1. if you want bedbugs to leave your house, place some on a piece of paper and leave them in someone else’s house. the other bedbugs will transfer there.
2. if you want to get rid of unwanted visitors, secretly sprinkle salt around your home and they will soon leave.
3. guests should not open the door while the family is eating because that family’s good fortune will fly out the door.
4. all windows inside a house should be opened on new year’s day to let good fortune come in.
5. it is good luck to the family if there are bees found inside the house.
6. when doves and pigeons leave a house, it means the occupants are always quarrelling.
7. if you have to leave on a trip before finishing your meal, turn the plates on the table so that your trip will be safe.
8. do not place money on the table while eating.
9. leave a few grains of rice inside a sack and tie it tightly so that your guests will not consume your entire preparation for them
10. leaving some rice in the cooking pot will ensure that you will always have food inside the house.
11. if a fishbone gets stuck in your throat, don’t tell anyone. instead, spin your plate three times to make it disappear.
12. serving plates to your guests ensures that blessings and good graces will be left on those plates.
13. to get good news from a distant relative or stranger visiting your house, serve him/her water first.
14. always eat food from the center of the plate when dining in the home of strangers.
15. when three people pose for a picture, the one in the middle will be the first to die.
16. a person with two cowlicks in his hair is said to be mischievous.
17. the sound of a single rumble of thunder heralds the death of a prominent person.
18. gamblers will lose when they see the number seven.
19. breaking a glass on friday will bring the person bad luck for seven years.
20 3, 5, and 9 are unlucky numbers.
walking under a ladder is supposed to be bad luck, and it is if a tool falls on your head or if you dislocate the ladder and the person on the ladder falls down.
if a black cat crosses your path, it is a sign of bad luck, the person should go the other way to avoid bad luck.
an upright horse-shoe nailed to a gate post is supposed to be lucky.
spilling salt is unlucky, and if you do spill salt, you are supposed to get some of the spilled salt and throw it over your left shoulder.
sweeping dust out of the house on new years day is unlucky as it is throwing your money away.
eating certain foods on new years day is supposed to bring health, wealth, and good fortune.
on your wedding day wear something borrowed, something blue, something old and something new.
predicting the gender of a baby was done by suspending the wedding ring over the belly of the pregnant woman. if it swung in a circle, the baby was a girl, if in a vertical line, the baby was a boy. this worked for all three of my kids. there is something to this?
if you hear an owl hoot, someone will die.
knock on wood 3 times if you say something positive so as not to jinx yourself.